How do I make money from Mintvine?
*** Please be aware that this post is related to Mintvine, which is now known as Branded Surveys, and as such the information contained in this post may be out of date and not relevant ***
I’m going to presume that you’re completely capable of signing up and following the instructions for the initial ‘getting to know you’ questions (plus I’m being lazy), and that you now have an account and are not sure what to do.
I’ll share with you the things that I do if I’m focused enough, each day.
- You may not qualify for every survey
- You may have to answer a few questions before you find out you don’t qualify
- Different surveys have different times and different values
As before, you could be disqualified after answering a few questions. Unfortunately that’s just the way it is.
These are the main ways to get points on Mintvine. I’ll cover some other ways in future blog posts.
Things to note:
- Points ‘pend’ for 2 weeks, so while they will show as part of your total, you won’t be able to withdraw them until they’re approved.
- Mininum cashout for Mintvine is 1000 points.
- 1000 points equals $10
- Once you have 1000 points, you can cashout any amount beyond that, so for example 1264 points will get you $12.64
- HOWEVER, 1000 points is just £7.49 via Paypal, but £13.10 on Amazon so Amazon cashout is MUCH better!
- Mintvine takes around 5 days from requesting a cashout to receiving it
- Jennifer’s fantastic guide to earning on Branded Surveys (formerly Mintvine).
- Earning on Branded Surveys via EngagemeTV
- Join our Facebook group for Swagbucks UK users.