Nothing is crediting! What should I do?
There are times when you try every single offer available and yet nothing works. Nothing credits!
It can be frustrating, I know, I’ve been there.
Here are some things that have helped me. Check that you’ve done everything on this list, then try again.
Note: I wrote this list about Swagbucks but it applies to most GPT sites.
Things to check:
- What browser are you using?
- Do you have Adblock or any similar software installed on your browser?
- If yes, uninstall it completely.
- Somehow, even when disabled on specific sites, adblockers can still have an effect on your browsing.
- As GPT sites are mostly paid by advertisers, if you block ads, they won’t be able to pay you.
- Do you have a VPN or similar software running?
- This is software that reroutes your internet traffic through it e.g. Mobile expressions or similar. Many VPN’s hide or “spoof” your IP address.
- If you have a VPN, deactivate it while you use any GPT site.
- When did you last clear cookies and cache?
- Many sites recommend that you clear your cookies & cache after every single offer you try.
- Install Vanilla Cookie Manager for chrome (desktop).
- I clear cookies after most offers, whenever I change EngageMe.tv playlists, after trying surveys etc.
- If Vanilla doesn’t help, try running CCleaner (Desktop or Android). I run CCleaner at least once a week, sometimes more often.
- Are you signed in to any other survey or cashback sites?
- If yes, sign out, clear cookies, try again.
- If you clicked through to an offer via one site, and then decided to try it via another, it usually won’t work for either. For safety’s sake, only use one site in a browser.
- Are you allowing the pages to fully load?
- We all get impatient, however, on things like quizzes or slideshows you’re not getting paid to complete the quiz but to view the ads. Let the page load fully before you move on and you’ll have a better chance of having things credit.
- Learn the site, some offers just won’t credit!
- It’s an unfortunate fact that we’ve all had to learn. Many of the seemingly easy, free, offers just don’t credit, no matter what you try. They may credit for you once, but never again. You just have to accept this and move on.
- These never (or rarely) crediting offers include:
- App of the Day (and any other offer that just wants you to download an app)
- Search offers
What has worked for you? Let me know in the comments!
Hannah’s helping hand:
If an offer you tried was worth over 100 SB, you may want to ticket it.
Join my recommended sites here.
Join our Facebook group for more tips and tricks.