Tick off those pesky Swago squares with the Swagbutton – Swagbucks: Quick Tips
On almost every Swago board there’s a square or two that stumps many people. It’s confusing, it’s not explained anywhere, you can’t seem to find how to do it on your phone.
Well folks, here’s how you complete the squares that require you to use the Swagbutton.
The first thing you need to know is that the Swagbutton can ONLY be used on a desktop.
Not a mobile phone, not a tablet, desktop ONLY!
Ok, now we’ve got that clear, let’s go through how you install and use the swagbutton for your Swago board.
If you’ve already got the Swagbutton installed, skip to Step 2.
Step 1: Installing the Swagbutton
- Click here to go to Swagbucks’ Swagbutton page.
- Click the button at the bottom of the page.
- Click “Add to Chrome”
- Optional – Complete the tutorial (advised if you’re not very good with computers)
- Swagbutton page shows you’re successful
Step 2: Using the Swagbutton.
Once you’ve installed the Swagbutton, you can now get on with completing your Swago board.
- Go to the required store. you can do this via the Swago board (that’s what I do because it’s easier) or directly. A banner should show at the top of the page informing you that you can earn cashback. Click where it says ACTIVATE…
- If the banner doesn’t show, click on the swagbutton icon in your toolbar. You should then see a drop down with an option to ACTIVATE cashback for the site you’re on. Please note: this only works if you have the swagbutton installed and are on a shop where Swagbucks offers cashback.
- Once you click ACTIVATE, Swagbucks will redirect you via their site. Be patient, this sometimes takes longer than they advise.
- Success! The banner should now read NOW ACTIVE.
Hannah’s helping hand:
Don’t know what Swago is? Confused about how you can complete the board?
Join Swagbucks now!