Not earning from EngageMe.tv/LootUp.tv? Try this!
We all like earning passively and, for some of us, EngageMe.tv and LootUp.tv have been starting to get back to their pre-January potential. However, they still aren’t giving ads to many others.
Here are some things to try when you’re not getting any ads, and therefore not getting any credits.
- Clear your cookies and cache – Try Vanilla Cookie Manager, CCleaner, or a program or extension of your choice.
- Change channel – Sometimes there are more ads on one channel than another. If you’re not getting any points at all, change to a new channel.
- Switch between EngageMe and LootUp. If one isn’t working, try the other.
- Change device – For example: if you’re using a phone, switch to a laptop. P.S. if you’re looking for a cheap phone to use for passive earnings, try this one.
- Change method – Signed in to EngageMe? Sign out, clear cookies and try accessing it from an offer wall instead.
- Change browser – EngageMe actually recommends that you use Chrome. However, many people have found that, at times, Edge or Firefox works better for them. It’s always worth trying a different browser, just in case.
Things to check:
- Update – Make sure your browsers, operating systems, and, apps are up to date. This might help.
- VPN – Make sure you’re not running a VPN or anything else that could adulterate the internet traffic.
- Disable AdBlocker – EngageMe (and LootUp) work by giving you ads to watch. If you block those ads, you won’t earn anything.
- Volume – EngageMe say that you get more ads when your device is playing at a higher volume. Try it, it can’t hurt.
- Easy ways to earn on InstaGC
- Guaranteed ways to earn on Swagbucks.
- Get EngageMe working for Grabpoints.
- EngageMe on Branded Surveys.
- Read EngageMe’s list of Dos and Don’ts.
- Join our Facebook group for more tips and tricks.