iSpy Search – Swagbucks: What’s this?
Most weeks, on a Tuesday, Swagbucks runs a Swag Code Event on Twitter. It’s called iSpy Search as clues are posted and, to get the Code, you have to search and figure out the answer.
What you need to know:
- There are usually 4 codes during each iSpy event.
- The clues will ONLY be posted on the official Swagbucks Twitter account. To see how to turn on notifications for Twitter, click here.
- These codes are not limited by time, but by amount of redemptions. For example, one of the codes may be able to be redeemed 3000 times before it expires.
- A reminder is tweeted 5 minutes before every new clue.
- The clues are usually posted at 6pm, 8pm, 10pm, and, midnight, GMT.
- As these are limited by redemptions, Swagbucks asks that they are not shared anywhere online. This is to keep it fair to those who do the work to solve the clues.
- The codes go very quickly so you need to be on your toes.
Hannah’s helping hand:
- Don’t know what Swag Codes are? Read this!
- More information? Read the Swagbucks Tips & Tricks post about Swag Codes.
- See more information about iSpy, and all previous iSpy Searches here.
- Join our Facebook group for Swagbucks UK users.