University Students- Get 6 Months Free Amazon Prime
Are you a university student? If so, now is the perfect time to sign up for Amazon Prime’s free trial if you haven’t already done so.
As a student you are entitled to a 6 month free trial membership, so if you sign up now your trial will last for the rest of the year, that is right through Christmas, and even the January sales!
Benefits of being a Prime Member
- Fast delivery: Unlimited One-Day Delivery on millions of eligible items
- Prime Video: Instant streaming of movies and TV shows with Prime Video.
- Books, Magazines and More: Unlimited reading on any device
- Secure unlimited photo storage
- Exclusive Early Access: 30-minute early access to Lightning Deals
So Why Join Now?
Amazon Prime Day (16th July)– This day of discounts is exclusive to Prime Customers Only and the main reason why you should sign up now so you don’t miss out. Student members get £15 off a £60 spend from midday tomorrow till the 23rd July with promo code STUDENT15
Summer holiday viewing– with Amazon Movies included with your membership, fill the summer holidays with unmissable TV shows and movies, not forgetting all the Christmas classics in December.
Black Friday/ Cyber Monday– anyone and everyone can take part in the deals available, but there are extra deals exclusive for Prime members. Also Prime members get to take advantage of seeing special lightening offers 30 minutes earlier than everyone else.
Christmas Delivery– As an Amazon Prime member you get Free One Day Delivery on Prime products, which will save a lot of hassle trying to rush to the shops for those last minute Christmas purchases.
Already Had A Free Trial Account
University students receive 50% off the normal fee, paying only £39.99 a year for an Amazon Prime Student account, or spread the cost for as little as £3.99 a month. Just click the link below to sign up.
- Browse our favourite Amazon bargains in the GPT Genies’ shop
- Sign up to Amazon Prime free trial here
- Join the Facebook group here to meet other GPT site users