Why has my Swagbucks account been deactivated?
So what could you have possibly done wrong?
This is what Swagbucks say in their help centre:
I tried to access my account and I received a message that it has been deactivated. Why?
So let’s take them one at a time:
- Operating more than one Swagbucks account – check whether you have an account in your name but an old email address, do you have a fake account created to give a false referral for the Swago board, is there any way that two or more accounts can be attributed to you?
- Using bots or other software designed to defraud Swagbucks in any way – this should be self explanatory and if you;re doing it you should know 🙂
- Posting inappropriately on our Facebook, Twitter, or any of our other social media sites or our blog – it’s easy to get carried away when you haven’t been credited for that 1500sb offer, but abusing the staff on the Facebook page isn’t the way to fix it 🙂
- Make £300 a month from Swagbucks and other GPT sites.
- It’s not just about the to do list – and other tips
- Make sure you have all the video apps on Swagbucks
- Join our Facebook group for Swagbucks UK users.