Making the most of your commute
Please note – this is an old blog post. Therefore it is possible that the opportunities mentioned below are no longer viable. Please visit the GPT Genies Facebook group for any questions or updates.
Guest post from Leah
Read on to see how she makes Swagbucks work for her, despite working full time.
I have been using Swagbucks for a couple months now and I think I have figured how to use it to my best advantage whilst working full time. I didn’t want to spend my evenings on it much, as they are the only time I have to relax, so I set myself some simple aims. Every day I’d try to reach my first daily goal, and complete the daily to do list, anything extra would be a bonus.
I reach my goals and complete the to do list as follows:
- DailyPoll – I usually do this on my mobile at the start of my commute
- DailyCrave – As I sit at a desktop at work it is fairly simple to put this on for the couple minutes it takes to open my regular work programmes
- DailySearch – Also done on my mobile during my commute or to check the weather when I get up.
- DailyWatch – Download the swagbucks apps and leave one of them running for a few minutes (preferably whilst connected to wifi). I tend to do this as I am getting ready for work in the morning but anytime is good.
- DailyDiscover – This is the step I find trickiest and sometimes fail to complete. I either try to complete a couple minute survey from Revenue Universe or to watch the videos on Ascend Media if it is working. There are many options of things to sign up for and I spend a couple minutes once I am home trying to find the best option for me that day. If you’re up at 8am, you can use the Sponsored video to tick off Discover, I don’t start work until later so am rarely awake then.
- Attempt A Gold Survey – My commute is wonderful for this, although most of it is underground I have a few minutes each end where I can be online. I don’t much like completing surveys on my phone as they take a while but it is usually fairly easy to get kicked out of one if necessary. The other option is to have this completed by completing a survey which you want to do anyway.
- Deal of the Day – All this takes is a click on the button from the list which I do alongside the Poll and Search on my morning commute.
- Complete A Gold Survey – During my day at work I spend a lot of time at my computer, some of this I spend eating lunch and whilst I am doing that I try to complete either a 70/80 SB survey which usually takes about 20 minutes.
Once I have fulfilled all these steps I have almost reached my daily goal. I top this up using swagcodes and usually some extra watch or an easy discover.
The half hour to forty minutes a day this all takes gives me the daily goal bonus, the to do list bonus and if I keep up over the weekends I get the monthly bonus too.
By doing the above, you can earn about 3500SB a month and, once you add in Swago and any other offers to top up the total, it’s a nice easy way to earn some extra petty cash.
Enjoyed reading this post? Found it useful?
Image from Yusuke Kawasaki on Flickr – Image is cropped but otherwise unaltered.