ToolbarTV – Swagbucks: What’s this?
ToolbarTV is one of the passive earning options, a way to earn from watching videos, on Swagbucks. It is also referred to as Swag Button Watch.
Not on Swagbucks yet? Sign up now!
What you need to know:
ToolbarTV can be accessed via the Swagbutton extension or by going directly to the web address. If you’d like to watch ToolbarTV on a tablet or mobile device the only way to do so is by going directly to the web address.
If you access ToolbarTV via the Swagbutton, you can pop it out so that it is independent of your browser. This means it will stay open even if you click elsewhere on our computer.
You can watch each video once per day. The day resets at 08:00 GMT (00:00 PT) just like everything else on Swagbucks.
The meter should go up with each video watched, however, it only moves up a percentage if you watch a video for at least 30 seconds. Therefore, if there happen to be videos shorter than 30 seconds in the playlist the meter percentage will not increase.
Currently, you earn 1 SB per 20 videos (accurate as of 23/02/2018).
ToolbatTV earnings credit under Watch on your ledger.
- If there are videos shorter than 30 seconds in the playlists and you’re desperate for the SB, plus have the patience to click on each video, you can pause the short videos until the meter percentage increases.
- If you encounter the E20 error, try restarting your router and clearing your cache. If that doesn’t work, try these tips.
- Guaranteed ways to earn on Swagbucks.
- Earn 1000 bonus SB a month!
- Join our Facebook group for Swagbucks UK users.
Join Swagbucks now!
Part of the “Swagbucks: What’s this?” series.