6 Facebook groups that allow GPT referral links
Getting referrals is never easy, and lots of Facebook groups don’t allow referral links (if you’re not sure, read the rules of the group, the description and the pinned post).
Here are 6 Facebook groups that are happy to accept referral links – as long as you abide by the rules of each group:
– GPT Genies (that’s us!)
– Share your UK referrals
– Personal referral links for UK GPT / survey sites
– Referral links and freebies
– A place to post your ads and referral links
– Post all ads and referral links
However, I’d first advise reading OUR rules on posting (rule 2.1 in our Facebook group rules) before you post. Simply dropping a ref link won’t do you any good at all. We’ve proven time and time again that telling people about a site, how much you earn from it and what you can do on it is better than just ‘here’s my link, please join’
In your post, try to include:
• The name of the site/app
• an explanation of the site/app, how you earn on it, and why you think people should join;
• how you cashed out (i.e. paypal, vouchers etc),
• what the minimum cashout is & how much you cashed out for;
• how long you’ve been using the site/app (at least a week).
I’d also recommend that you advise that people also PM you for the address of a group (this one) that will help them make the most of it.
That way you have them on Messenger so that you can help and support them. The most profitable referrals are those you have contact with and that are in our support group.
Have you had success with any of the groups above? Come and tell us in the Facebook group!
- See other referral help posts on this blog
- My guide to etiquette when posting in Facebook groups
- Join our Facebook group for UK GPT site / app users.