Help Swagbucks celebrate their birthday and get up to 300 bonus SB with the new 11th Birthday Swago!
Swagbucks is turning 11, help them celebrate with the latest Birthday Edition Swago.
You could earn up to 300 SB in the new Swagbucks “Swago” promotion starting Tuesday, February 19th at 8am GMT.
Swago is just like bingo, but in this case you’re filling out squares as you earn points on their site for doing things you already do online. For each completed square you’ll also earn spins on the Spin & Win wheel!
If you’re thinking of trying Swagbucks, this is a great chance to learn all about how the site works and earn bonus points while doing it, meaning you can get more gift cards faster.
Here are a few tips:
- Each square on your Swago Board will contain an action item to complete. They can be anything from getting a search win, completing a survey, or just visiting one of our popular stores!
- Once you complete the action item in a particular square the square will change colour signifying the action item is complete.
- You have until 02.00am GMT on Wednesday, February 27th to mark off as many squares as possible so use your time sensibly.
- Be mindful of the patterns and their corresponding bonuses located on the right of your Swago Board. The patterns will vary in difficulty and bonus value. Once you’ve achieved a pattern, the corresponding “Submit” button will light up. You can have multiple patterns available for submission, however, you can only submit ONE pattern so choose wisely.
- Each activity you successfully complete on your Swago Board will give you anywhere from 1-20 spins on the Spin & Win Wheel. PLUS, when you submit your board for a bonus you’ll get additional spins. The number of spins will depend on the pattern you complete. The wheel has all sorts of great prizes that you can win, and each spin is a winner!
The Spin & Win Wheel will be available all throughout Swago.
Fill up your board and then submit your pattern to get even more points – if you can fill in the whole board, you get a 300 SB bonus, which goes a long way towards your first gift card from the retailer of your choice.
If you don’t already have a Swagbucks account, sign up now; PLUS, if you earn 300 SB before the first of next month, you’ll get a bonus 300 SB!
Click on the image to sign up to Swagbucks!
The Swago board ends on Wednesday, February 27 th at 02.00am. Make sure you’ve submitted a pattern before then!
- Don’t know what Swago is? Confused about how you can complete the board? Click here to find out everything you need to know about Swago boards.
- Read Hannah’s Top 10 Tips for completing the Swago board.
- Learn how to complete the Swagbutton squares!