Could you earn an extra 100 SB with Swagbucks’ new Box Of Chocolates Team Challenge?
Get ready to earn SB with your team in the new Swagbucks Coffee Team Challenge!!
The Box Of Choclates begins Monday, February 3rd at 8AM GMT and ends on Saturday, February 8th at 7:59AM GMT.
Join the Box Of Chocolates Team Challenge now!
What’s a team challenge? Well, the Monthly Team challenges allow you to play on a team with other Swaggernauts (Swagbucks Members) where you contribute points to your team by earning SB!
Each Challenge can have different ways to contribute points. The Coffee Team Challenge allows you to contribute points to your team by:
Play Swagbucks LIVE
- Introducing Swagbucks LIVE – the latest app that allows you to earn BIG SB by playing a live trivia game. Each day that you earn SB from playing, you’ll contribute 50 points to your team. Play & earn every day and you’ll contribute 200 points per challenge! Download the app and be ready for the next game at 12AM BST and 1AM BST on Tuesdays and 1AM BST Wed-Fridays.
- Complete a survey and contribute 35 points to your team! Remember, you must earn SB from a completed survey in order to contribute points to your team. SB earned through attempted surveys will not count.
- Earn SB by completing a discover activity and you’ll contribute 20 points to your team!
- Earn SB when you watch videos on Fashion, Parenting, Sports, Entertainment news, or any of our other categories and contribute 15 Points to your team! PLUS you can head over to nCrave and earn SB when you explore new content and contribute another 15 points to your team.
Watch on the Go
- Earn SB when you Watch videos on the SB App or the SBTV App and you’ll contribute 10 points to your team.
Search the Web
- Default your search engine to Swagbucks and make sure you never miss a valuable searching opportunity.
Redeem Swag Codes
- Redeem a Swag Code through the SwagButton or through the Swagbucks Mobile App and contribute 5 points to your team. Swagbucks release at least 1 Swag Code Every day. Make sure to follow them on Facebook so you never miss a code.
All members who participate and contribute at least 600 points to their team’s total will receive a SB bonus in the form of a SB Swag Up Rebate! Members of the 1st place team will receive a 100 SB Swag Up Rebate and the 2nd place team will receive a 50 SB Swag Up Rebate, and members of the 3rd place team will receive 25 SB Swag Up Rebate. The Swag Up Rebate will be made available on February 8th and will expire on March 1st at 7:59AM GMT.
Come and let us know which team you’re on in the GPT Genies Facebook group!
Don’t know what a Team Challenge is? Confused about how you can earn points?
- Click here to find out everything you need to know about Team Challenges.
- Read all about Swag Ups here.
- Find out about other bonuses you can earn here.