£25 of Amazon Vouchers to be won in our Easter Egg Hunt, kindly sponsored by PrizeRebel!
Welcome to the first GPT Genies Facebook Group competition of 2022, sponsored by
With £25 worth of Amazon Vouchers up for grabs, this competition is open to all of our Facebook Members who are members of PrizeRebel* (yes it is that simple)! Not on PrizeRebel yet? No problem, you can join now by clicking on the image below.
If you’re new to PrizeRebel, have a read of this post which explains all about PrizeRebel and how to earn on the site. If you are already a member of PrizeRebel* you can still enter. All you have to do is find the Easter Eggs we will be posting, make a note of the codes, and then fill out the form below.
The competition opens on Friday 15th April at 12pm and closes on Monday 18th April Tuesday 19th April at 10 pm. At 12pm on Friday we will start posting clues in the Facebook Group about where the Easter Egg codes can be found that you will need to enter the competition.
How to Enter:
STEP ONE: You MUST be a member of the Facebook Group to take part. Not a member? Pop over to Facebook and apply to join now! Your entry to the competition will be invalid if you miss out this vital step.
STEP TWO: You MUST be a member of PrizeRebel. Not on PrizeRebel yet join now by clicking on the image below
STEP THREE: Find all the Easter Egg Codes on the GPT Genies website and group. Each code will give you one entry to the competition. The first code can be found below, the other 4 will be somewhere on our website, each on their own page.
N.B. Each code gives you an extra chance to win.
STEP FOUR: Fill out the Competition Form below.
What could you win?
Three lucky winners will be selected at random to win an Amazon Gift Card. The top prize is a £15 giftcard, and there will be two runners up prizes who will win £5 each.
Selecting A Winner:
- Winners will be selected at random from all valid entries.
- This competition closes on Monday 18th April Tuesday 19th April at 10:00 pm BST.
- The winners will be drawn on a live video on Tuesday 19th April 2022 Wednesday 20th April at 7pm in the GPT Genies group.
- You must be a member of our Facebook group to enter the competition.
- You must be a member of PrizeRebel*.
- You must submit your Facebook name, PrizeRebel username or MemberID, and at least one of the Easter egg codes for a valid entry.
- Each Easter Egg code that you enter into the form will give you an extra entry up to a maximum of 5 entries.
- Entering a code more than once will invalidate all but the original code.
Enter the competition:
Complete the form below to enter the competition. Remember, the form can only be completed once so be sure you have ALL the codes that you can find before entering. If the form below does not work, you can enter by clicking here.
Terms and Conditions:
- All entrants must be members of the GPT Genies Facebook Group. You will be required to enter your Facebook Name on the competition form so that we can ensure entrants are a member of the group and can be contacted if you win.
- All entrants must be a PrizeRebel* member. PrizeRebel usernames will be required as proof.
- The competition will run until Monday 18th April 2022 Tuesday 19th April at 10:00pm BST, any entries after this time will not count.
- Winners will be announced by 8pm on Tuesday 19th April Wednesday 20th April in the GPT Genies Facebook Group. We will attempt to draw the winners live at 7pm barring any unforeseen incidents.
- “We” and “us” refer to the admins of the group.
- The “group” refers to the Facebook group: “GPT Genies – **UK** – Swagbucks, ySense, Prolific, InstaGC – apps & surveys” (https://www.facebook.com/groups/gptgenies/)
- The admins of the group reserve the right to exclude any member from the contest, if they are found to be violating the rules of the contest or the group.
- Admins are prohibited from entering the contest.
- Admins will be privy to all entry information and it will be used solely for this contest.
- This competition is in no way affiliated to, or endorsed by, Facebook.
Good Luck everyone!
Please note: This post may contain affiliate links.
* Links with a star are affiliate links. This means that if you sign up to a site via one of these link we, and/or you, may earn some extra pennies.
We don’t get paid for running this site so using affiliate links and having ads on the site are some of the ways that we can offset the cost of keeping the site up. Thank you.
You can also support us by shopping through our Amazon affiliate link*. We get paid a very small amount for most purchases people make via our links.